For pancake day in the UK or La chandeleur and Mardi Gras in France, I love to make our famous gluten-free and vegan crêpes. Always a success, no one never suspect them to be gluten-free.
A funny trick I’ve learned is to always agree that the first crêpe of your batch is going to be a bit disappointing so you should forget about eating it and to place it on top of a cupboard for the rest of the year. It should be good luck!
🌰🌰 R E C I P E 🌰🌰🌰🌰
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender:
- 180g of gluten-free flour: we used a rise one this time, but you can also use almond flour or chestnut flour.
- 250ml of coconut milk
- 250ml of oat milk
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 banana
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto a medium heated pan.
- Cook for one minute each sides.
- Enjoy with chestnut cream on top: (https://chestnutcheeks.com/products/chestnut-cream)
I make this recipe almost once a week (for breakfast) and never get bored !